Monday 16 April 2012

Training

Hi, I haven't been on here for a few days, so I thought I'd update you all on what training I have been doing.

Wednesday- I went to the gym for an hour with my sister, who put me through a right beasting,
lots of core exercises.



Thursday- 1mile jog to warm up
Easy fartlek session (with the juniors)
1/2mile jog and stretches to cool down

Friday- Went to the sports centre with Dad and Elly to play some Badminton. It was really
fun and a lot more tiring than I expected it to be!

Saturday- 1.5mile warm up
400m 300m x4
200m x2
Strides
1mile cool down

Sunday- 1mile warm up.
Introduction to steeplechase session.
1mile cool down.

Monday- 1hour core and weights session in the morning.
4mile easy run in the afternoon.


Definitely feeling unfit where I had so much time off, but hopefully will start to see some improvement soon!

Lucy x

No comments:

Post a Comment