Tuesday 12 March 2013

6 weeks to go!

As you can see I haven't blogged in a while!

In the last 13 weeks I have just been doing lots running, gradually increasing the miles and I'm now upto 20miles for my long run. I'm not going to go above 20, I know some people do, but personally I don't feel I need to.

All these long runs have been good for more than just marathon training, they've improved my stamina, so I've recently achieved pb's in 10k, 10m, 1/2 marathon and 20miles!

This weekend I'm going to do another 20 and then go back to 18.

Before starting marathon training, the marathon guru AKA dad, advised me that I would have to start using gels, after recommendation from Angela I began to use high 5 gels, I found I got on we'll with them so decided to stick with them.

A bit short and sweet, but better than nothing!


Lucy x x

No comments:

Post a Comment