Monday 7 May 2012

Training Race Training

Travelled up to Newcastle on Thursday and got back late Friday so didn't get chance to run. However up early Saturday morning for a gruelling track session starting with a 1.5mile warm up. Catherine wanted to do a 1500m time trial and as I'm running it next Sunday as well I thought I'd give it a go! Run it in 5.54 hitting 1.35 a lap dead on! Followed by 6x300m 4x100m and then a 1mile cool down. Later that after noon I went jogging with mum and we did a mile along the leas!

Sunday was the Round the Houses run at Hythe, I did a 1.5mile warm up then ran the 3.8mile race in 28.03 which was 7.23miles so was quite happy with that. Later that after noon did a 2mile recovery run along the leas!

 Monday, this morning I did 2mile warm up 16.40 then 1min 2min with a 1min recovery x5 , then a mile cool down, 6 miles in total! Felt absolutely shattered after!!!

 Lucy x

No comments:

Post a Comment