Monday 2 July 2012

The past week

Sunday 24th brought a long run. A group of us left from the club and did a 10 miler, the pace was a little fast for me and I struggled towards the end! I also found it tough having done the track session the day before. But I managed to get all the way round in 1.27.33 averaging 8.45 mile pace

Monday's run was a nice easy 5miles through Folkestone and Sandgate, a lovely little route, that we're going to try and run every week, as a recovery from weekend races! 5.2 miles in 46 minutes.

Tuesday was the forth leg of the South Kent road relays. I can't believe there is only one left! This time is was being hosted by Dover Road Runners, held at Samphire Hoe. I found this quite a tough one as it was very windy and the hills were tougher than I remember! I finished the 2.25 mile course in 15.23 averaging 6.49 mile pace.

Wednesay- REST!!!!!

Thursday- A group of us decided to do 3 Kings backwards, and went down horn street to make it up to 8miles. Took it quite slow as some people had raced the night before. 8 miles in 1.12.13 averaging 9.01 mile pace. Unfortunately when we got back to the club, I was bitten by a horsefly and had a bad reaction to it, and am now on antibiotics :(

Friday- BUG BITE

Saturday- BUG BITE

Sunday- Lovely 10miler with Timgela and dad. Angela took us a lovely 10mile route that she knew, I found it a lot better this week!


Lucy x

No comments:

Post a Comment