Saturday 23 June 2012

The week so far...

On Tuesday did 3 miles easy jogging as I had 3000m race the next day. Did some stretching and had a good rest ahead of Wednesday.

Wednesday brought the 3000m & 10000m Kent Championships. A few of the Folkestone ladies and I were running the 3k whilst Dad and Tim had entered the 10k. My race did not go to plan at all! I started off to slow and then struggled to pull it back :( finishing in 12.16 Dad and Tim however had cracking run both gaining new PB's and finishing in 35.53 and 38.36 respectively!

Thursday night was a run from the club, but due to the football on telly there was a poor turnout with the ratio being about 8:1 women to men. Dad and I decided to do a long recovery run, so we did 8miles averaging 8.20 pace.

Friday was a rest day...YAY!

This morning was track training at the Julie Rose:
1.5 mile warm up
5 sets of 300m 200m
Hurdle mobility
Barrier training

Long run planned for tomorrow!

Lucy x

No comments:

Post a Comment