Thursday 31 May 2012

Race Race Race

Race Race Race, thats what this week has felt like so far. Went out by myself on Monday did a steady 3 miles of which I have forgotten the time, but it was quick! Tuesday night brought the second leg of the South Kent Road Relays, this time being held at Minnis Bay in Thanet. This is normally my least favourite course but I actually had a very good run and finished the 2.3mile course in 14.48 which was 6.26 average mile pace.
 Last night was the first race in the Samphire Hoe 5k series and for my the race wasn't so good, I think I've learnt my lesson, not to run hard two days in a row!! I got a stitch a 4k and practically jogged the last kilometre finishing in 21.21 and 3rd Lady. However I still got a PB by 1.14 so I can't complain to much. Next time I'll be hoping for somewhere around 20.30.
 Going to take it easy tonight, will probably just do a couple of miles easy jogging at the club!

Lucy x

We also won 1st Team

No comments:

Post a Comment