Monday 18 June 2012

Sunday Monday

Woke up to lovely sunshine on Sunday as Dad and I went to marshall the Folkestone Race for Life. Although it was sunny, there was a strong wind to go with it. It was great to see all the ladies in pink doing there bit for charity! I'm not gonna lie, I had an afternoon nap when I got in, all the fresh air had taken it out of me lol! When I finally woke up dad said he was off out for 9miles and as it was Fathers day I thought I would put in some quality father daughter time and go with him! It was a lovely evening and a great run! This was the furthest I'd ever run, so I was quite proud of myself as it wasn't an easy route, with a big hill and part off road!

This morning I posted a Facebook message to see if anyone was up for a run tonight and Angela said that her and Tim were planning a steady 5miles and that anyone was free to join them. It was a lovely evening and a nice 5.2miles. There were 8 of us running in the end!

Will probably take it easy tomorrow and then 3000m race on Wednesday!

Lucy x

No comments:

Post a Comment